WeLab - Cyber Security Manager / Senior Manager - WeLab Bank
Source : Happyer
Who we're looking for
WeLab is looking for a Cyber Security Manager / Senior Manager to join the team!
What you will be doing
- Ensure technologies meet security requirements including the bank’s policies, external guidelines, regulatory expectations, and appropriate controls in information security, secure design, and cyber security.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure and Development teams in architecture design and review to provide specific security expertise.
- Work with the CISO to define and assess the security strategies, architectures and practices.
- Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts.
- Act as a Security SME and provide implementation design to the application and Infrastructure team, where it will meet with the industry security standards.
- Conduct Technical risk assessments to capture security exceptions and design associated compensating controls based on the assessment results.
- Define and maintain the infrastructure and application security framework and provide security assessments.
- Work closely with managed SOC service provider on the setup, daily operations and coordinating incident response
- Evaluate and assesses new / emerging technologies to cope with changing risk of the bank’s environment.
Who you are
About you :
- You're a go-getter with mad juggling skills (or multiple hats) who can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- You have a strong thirst for knowledge and are driven to find solutions that don't exist yet
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and extremely resourceful (in your past life you could've been a detective)
- You always find a way to get things done without sacrificing the quality of your work, integrity and values. No task is off limits for you.
- You are humble and prioritize the success of the team over your own with an eagerness to help those around you
- You don't shy away from challenges and have the ability to bounce back from setbacks
What is required and what we’re looking for
- Proven experience as a Cyber Security Architect or Information Security Consultant with design and architecture experience
- Proven experience building security reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments and hybrid scenarios
- Experience deploying applications in cloud-based platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Experience with cloud security technologies and platforms such as service mesh, workload protection, workload attestation, cloud network policy and firewalls, data encryption and key management
- Subject Matter Expertise in enterprise security solutions such as
- Identity and Access Management
- IPS and Anti-DDOS
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Endpoint Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Mobile Security
- Cloud Access Security Brokers
- Ability to evaluate technical and functional specifications and identify possible threats or areas of weakness
- Experience with Incident Response within cloud environments and applications
- Security Certificates in ISC2, CISM, CCSP, GIAC or equivalent
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English, Cantonese & Mandarin would be a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Happiness Dollars for spending on anything that makes you happy
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses