AsPMO Officer you are responsible for our Asian BU’s Information Securityawareness programs.
Youwill be working with internal and external stakeholders to support IT Securityproject managers, to ensure project delivery within budgets and agreedtimeline.
This Role focus on :
InformationSecurity Awareness campaign :
- Ensurecommunication, training and awareness related to information security andgovernance are available in the most effective and efficient manner to theirtarget audiences
- Assistin localizing communication materials; to ensure communication being deliveredeffectively; driving positive behaviour and culture onInformation Security across the group.
- Co-ordinatewith PIC for Learning & Development across all Asia BUs; support allroll-outs on Cyber Awareness campaign; Assist in collecting and analysing theinterim results and feedback.
- Projectsplanning, Goals & Milestone setting to ensure clear project successcriteria and direction.
- OptimizingIT Security projects by using Project management method and Project PortfolioManagement Tools, proactively making proposals for improvements and supportproject managers to resolve arising issues to ensure timely completionto projects as scheduled.
- Weeklyand monthly progress reports for key our stakeholders; ad-hoc reports on request of CISO.
Budgets& finance :
Keepan overview of budgets, resources and deliverables of all projects andintervene in time if there are deviations or bottlenecks.
Workclosely with the finance department in Asia to ensure proceduresalignment.
Monitorcontracts and invoices with suppliers
This job is a good fit for You if :
- You are a strong communicator
- You are good team player and enjoy collaborating with a multi-cultural team
- You are detail-minded
What we look for :
- Strong passion and ownership inInformation Security, Self-motivatedand ability to build strong working relationships.
- Detail-minded, ability to manage projects andfollow through details to hold colleagues accountable for theirresponsibilities.
- Strongprioritization and multitasking skills and able to handle pressure.
- Effective communications to bothtechnical and non-technical audiences at all levels; proficiency in visual-aidpresentation tools (e.
g. MS PowerPoint); in bothEnglish and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.